Cognitive framework for a better 5G LCM network
1. Omdia and Ericsson, Improving Customer Experience and ROI through Mobile Planning, Design and Optimization, 2021.
2. 5G PPP Technology Council, “AI and ML – Enablers for Beyond 5G Networks”, 2021.
3. G. Adachi, A. De Domenico, DT Hoang, and D. Niyato, “An Artificial Intelligence Framework for Slice Deployment and Orchestration in 5G Networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, vol . 6, no. 2, p. 858-871, June 2020.
4. Ghallab, Malik; Nau, Dana; Traverso, Paolo (2004), Automated Planning: Theory and Practice, Morgan Kaufmann.
5. Y. Li, E. Pateromichelakis, N. Vucic, J. Luo, W. Xu, and G. Caire, “Radio Resource Management Considerations for 5G Millimeter-Wave Backhaul and Access Networks,” in IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 55, no. 6, p. 86-92, June 2017.
6. Ericsson White Paper, Cognitive Processes for Intent-Based Adaptive Networking – Ericsson, 2020.
7. Ericsson White Paper, Intent-Based Enterprise Service Orchestration,
8. Ericsson White Paper, Driving 5G Monetization Through Intent-Based Network Operations,
9. Capgemini Engineering white paper, 5G radio access network planning and optimization2020.
10. Ericsson Technology Review, End-to-End Network Slicing Orchestration,
11. Autonomous Networks: Powering Digital Transformation for Smart Societies and Industries, TM Forum White Paper, October
12. Network transformation; (Orchestration, Network and Service Management Framework), ETSI White Paper No. 32, October 2019.