IBPS Recruits Software Developer and Assistant through Walk-In Interview, Salary Over 61K
IBPS Recruitment: IBPS, through a notification, has informed that it will be recruiting candidates for the positions of Software Developer and Programming Assistant. The walk-in selection process will be followed. Successful candidates will be nominated for vacant positions. However, the IBPS will also maintain a waiting list to meet needs-based requirements, which will remain valid for a period of six months.
The official notification reads: “Any eligible candidate who aspires to join IBPS as a Software Developer (Front End and Backend) and as a Programming Assistant must appear for the walk-in selection process.”
View the walk-in selection process timeline here
IBPS Software Engineer Programmer: Salary Details
- For Software Developers (Front-end and Back-end) Grade D: The basic salary is Rs.35,400 and the total emolument at the beginning of the scale per month Rs. 61,818
- For the programming assistant (grade B): The basic salary is Rs.25,500 and the total start-of-scale emolument per month is Rs. 45,879
The official notification reads: “In addition, other benefits such as employer’s contribution to FP, medical benefits, medical claim, long-term care, reimbursement of newspaper bill, reimbursement of telephone bill (for grade D) and canteen subsidy, gratuity, superannuation, housing interest subsidy Loans, etc. for eligible employees are eligible according to the rules »
Check the age limit here
- For the position of software developerthe minimum age required on 1 April 2022 is 24 years old and the upper age limit is 35 years old
- For programming assistant positionsthe minimum age required to apply is 23 years old and the maximum age is 30 years old, i.e. an applicant must be born between 02.04.1992 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive )
Check eligibility details here
- For the position of software developer: Full Time BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc. (computer science)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognized university/institute
- For programming assistant positions: BSc-IT, BCA, BScComputer Science or equivalent
- For the programming assistant: Minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience in managing various applications in a UNIX/Linux environment, including file management, data entry, data transfer, etc. Basic knowledge of computer programming in any language Good knowledge of MS-Excel
The official notification reads: “Degrees obtained through correspondence/distance education/open university system are not acceptable.”
- The integrity of the candidate must not have been questioned during his service/career
- No punishment/penalty should have been given to him during his service/career
- Cases from CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her
When and how to come to the walk-in?
Registration for the walk-in selection process will take place between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on the respective dates listed above. Candidates who show up late, i.e. after 10 am, will not be permitted to participate in the process. The candidate must bring all the required documents and certificates in original with three (03) sets of photocopies of each and a duly typed application on A-4 paper. The prescribed request is attached as Annex I. 4 and can be checked here.
Please affix a recent passport-size photo to the top right corner of the application. At the time of the walk-in screening process, the candidate must produce self-attested valid photocopies of certificates and supporting documents of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and other documents in support of the information submitted in the application form a recent passport size color photograph.