Pega Announces 2022 Pega Partner Innovation Awards Winners
Tenth Annual Awards Recognize Partners’ Most Strategic Digital Transformation for Customers
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company shattering business complexity, today announced the winners of the 2022 Pega Partner Innovation Awards. The awards recognize Pega partners with extraordinary at delivering exceptional results to clients using Pega’s low-code platform for AI-driven decision-making and workflow automation.
Pega’s global ecosystem includes the best partners who provide services and solutions to solve the most important challenges of the world’s leading organizations and extend the capabilities of Pega solutions. With Pega software and the deep experience and best practices of our partners, customers quickly achieve breakthrough digital transformation with unparalleled commitment and support.
Pega Partners were recognized in four data-driven categories based on sales growth and excellence: Partner of the year, Training Partner of the Year, rising starsand Delivery Excellence Partner of the Year. Pega Partners were also recognized in two other categories based on building differentiated solutions using Pega software: Industry Excellence and Customer innovation. This year’s recipients are as follows.
Partner of the year
- Accenture for the highest level of excellence and achievement in end-to-end customer transformation, sales and delivery excellence, and solutions innovation worldwide.
Training Partner of the Year
- Renewal for global leadership and excellence in training, certification and placement programs.
- Areteans for significant sales growth, investment in Pega certifications and delivery excellence for Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Atos for its success in business impact, innovative results for joint customers and the excellence of Pega’s expertise in Europe and the Middle East.
- EY for significant contributions to business impact and positive results for multiple clients in the Americas.
Delivery Excellence Partner of the Year
- Areteans for excellence in delivery and growing Pega expertise and customer responsiveness.
- Capgemini for excellence in financial services by meeting compliance and business growth requirements for multiple clients.
- EY for Excellence in the Public Sector for reinventing the way unemployment and re-employment services are digitally administered and delivered to citizens.
- Infosys for Excellence in Communications to enable personalized, contextual 1:1 customer engagement for customers of a leading wireless service provider, resulting in increased customer retention and sales.
- TCS for Excellence in Financial Services for end-to-end technology optimization and business transformation for a UK-based bank that consolidated legacy systems into the cloud.
- Tech Mahindra for excellence in manufacturing using its AftEAZE solution designed by Pega to reduce warranty and aftermarket expenses and streamline processes using automation, process mining and data contextual.
- Virtusa for excellence in healthcare and life sciences by delivering AI-powered digital transformation of the appeals and claims process to accelerate growth, increase customer centricity and support requirements compliance.
- Accenture for providing real-time, personalized 1:1 customer engagement for a global telecommunications company’s consumer-facing channels, resulting in increased revenue through improved customer retention and increased value at customer life.
- Coforge for providing proactive customer service on unified and multi-channel contact center solutions that demonstrated how a Pega-based solution can improve customer experience and increase efficiency for multiple customers.
- Cognizant for using Pega’s Intelligent Automation solution to automate business processes to support problem resolution in more than 4,000 global data centers for an industry-leading online search and service provider.
- Sky Solutions for helping to improve user experiences for multiple government organizations through digital transformation excellence.
Virtusa for the depth and breadth of its solutions and investment in expertise that has helped many customers modernize and transform for competitive advantage.
Winners of the 2022 Pega Partner Innovation Awards will be showcased at PegaWorld iNspire, a fully interactive virtual event with 2.5 hours of innovative keynotes, breakout sessions and technical content. PegaWorld iNspire will broadcast live in two time zones to accommodate viewers around the world. Closed captioning will be available during Keynotes and Innovation Hub in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. Sign up for free to join us on May 24 to 9:00 a.m. EDT or May 25 to 10:00 AM AEST at www.pega.com/events/pegaworld.
Quotes and comments:
“Transforming the world’s leading companies is a team effort, and our partners share Pega’s commitment to supporting the success of our mutual customers,” said Carola Cazenave, Head of Global Partner Ecosystem, Pega. “I am proud to recognize the extraordinary contributions of the winners of the Pega Partner Innovation Awards. Our world-class partners are essential in helping the world’s leading organizations work smarter, unify experiences and adapt instantly to deliver game-changing results. .”
Pega provides innovative software that crushes business complexity so our customers can make better decisions and get their jobs done. We help the world’s biggest brands solve their biggest business challenges: maximizing customer lifetime value, streamlining customer service and improving operational efficiency. Pega technology is powered by real-time AI and intelligent automation, while our scalable architecture and low-code platform help businesses adapt to rapid change and transform for tomorrow. For more information about Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), visit www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.