Solution Architect – Gauteng Sandown
Our client, a leading cloud-based solutions company, is looking for a Solutions Architect to lead their team into the future.
Location: Remote and hybrid working model
Negotiable depending on the needs of the successful incumbents
- Contribute to the development of a product roadmap that will allow the company to remain competitive in the market, win new business and retain existing customers.
- Help develop strategy and improve processes to effectively roll out the business to new customers so we can grow faster.
- Definition of product roadmap epics and feature requirements according to Agile process and compliant with INVEST criteria.
- Work with business, other solution architects, and software development to perform technical reviews of these requirements and prioritize them for future software development sprints.
- Review bug escalations and make decisions about prioritizing bugs to minimize their impact on planned development activities.
- Provide sales and account management with pre-sales support that ensures we offer practical solutions at the right price.
- Design business-based solutions for our customers and document them in the form of a Business Requirements Specification (BRS) that is approved by the customer and defines how the business will be configured and integrated with other customer systems to provide an end-to-end digital solution working solution for the customer.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualification, e.g. Engineering, Computing, Business Science, Information Systems, MBA
- Experience as a business analyst providing business solutions
- Experience working with an Agile process
Technical skills of the developer team
- In-depth knowledge of MS C# and MS SQL. Able to perform code reviews on other team members’ code.
- In-depth knowledge of the implementation, debugging and testing portions of the product/software development lifecycle.
- Thorough knowledge of the design portion of the product/software development life cycle (including test design).
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server and MS SQL configuration.
- Reasonable knowledge and experience of Agile SCRUM methodology.
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools
- solution architect
- software developer
- Software development
- Integration architecture
- Solution implementation
- Technical architecture
- Solution design
- IT strategy
- developer management
- Enterprise Architecture
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification: